We are the local u3a branch for retired or semi-retired people in Forth Valley (Central Scotland). We offer many ways to stretch your mind or body and to socialise with like-minded older people. This includes interest groups, general meetings, summer activities and publications. If you are no longer working or raising a family, u3a gives you the chance to develop your interests, make new friends and enjoy yourself. Come and join us, and learn, laugh and live!
Christmas Lunch – Thursday 7th December
This year’s Christmas Lunch will be on Thursday 7th December at 12.30 for 1pm at The Golden Lion, King Street, Stirling. Details of the menu and how to book and pay have been sent out to members.
- December Information Update: This is now available online (login required).
- Trees for Life Grove: Forth Valley u3a members have now sponsored a grove of trees being created by Trees for Life. See the tree grove page for more details.
- Autumn Magazine: This is now available online (login required).
- Minutes of the Board Meeting of 26th September are now available online (login required).
- 2023 AGM: The unconfirmed minutes of the AGM on 26th May 2023 are now available online (login required).
Accessing Site Documents
Most documents on this web site use Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format). This is commonly used to exchange documents on different kinds of devices, from PCs to phones. PDF readers are widely and freely available. Your web browser may be able to display PDF directly. In that case, no special software is needed. Depending on your device there are several solutions:
- PC/Mac: You could download Acrobat Reader from Adobe. However, there are a lot of other PDF readers that should be suitable.
- Android Phone/Tablet: You could download Acrobat Reader from the Google Play Store, though again there are many other solutions.
- iPhone/iPad: You could download Acrobat Reader from the Apple App Store, again with many other solutions.